fiogf49gjkf0dJames Trotter" align="left">
James Trotter received his undergraduate degree at Davidson College in North Carolina, USA. He then completed his medical degree at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia.
Dr Trotter undertook his medical residency in Dallas, Texas, at the Parkland Hospital. He subsequently completed a gastroenterology/hepatology fellowship at the Duke University in North Carolina, before accepting a position at the University of Colorado in Denver. Here his primary clinical interest is in chronic liver disease and liver transplantation.
His specific area of interest is the evaluation and management of living-donor liver transplant donors and recipients.
- What made you decide to become a gastroenterologist?
- It seemed like the right thing to do.
- Who was the teacher you admired the most?
- Dan Foster, Chief of Medicine, Parkland Hospital.
- What is the most important fact that you have discovered?
- The best clinicians are wrong about a third of the time.
- How do you relax?
- Skiing in snow and mountain biking.
- What car do you drive?
- 1994 Honda.
- What is your best electronic 'toy'?
- Microsoft Flight Simulator.
- What book are you reading at the moment?
- "The Millionaire Next Door".
- Why did you get in involved in GastroHep.com?
- Because Peter Cotton said that we all should.